Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Want margin between header and main column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 6, 2010, 05:57 AM
Maartje

13 posts · Oct 2010
Want margin between header and main column

I want to put some space between the header/menu and the main text, and put a border around the main text. In the code, this matches with the 'bodyrow' element. However, something like:

#bodyrow {
margin-top: 20px;
border: solid 1px black;
}

doesn't seem to work, and nothing else I've tried has worked either. I see plenty of forum topics from people trying to REMOVE space, but I haven't found one trying to add it.

I've attached a picture of what I have and what I want, and I'd love any suggestions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spaceUnderMenu.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	937