Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Please help: Theme design does not show anymore

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2014, 03:14 AM
ineu

2 posts · Jun 2013
Please help: Theme design does not show anymore

Hello all,

I would really appreciate a quick help!!! I don't know how it happend, but my Blog front-end is not showing the theme design anymore:

http://www.reisen-mit-rucksack.de

I was changing plain text content in my text widget in the sidebar and after I saved it my blog looked like this. I have deleted the widget now but still it won't change back to the correct theme display.

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Thank you very much!

Ineu