Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Header images royalty-free?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 1, 2010, 01:57 PM
Sqeze

6 posts · Jul 2010
Kronberg, Nr. Frankfurt (Germany)
[SOLVED] Header images royalty-free?

This might be a silly question, but I can't see a similar query in the forums.

I know the Atahualpa theme is released under the GPL 2 license, does that extend to the images for the header which are included?

I have a client who is really taken with them and wants to use them in his commercial site. Any copyright or royalty problems if he does? (I had a run-in with Getty Images a year or two ago, and do not want to repeat the experience!)

TIA
John