Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Remove dashed line around rotating header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 30, 2009, 07:20 AM
chiefbrody2001

3 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Remove dashed line around rotating header image

Hi there, I'm having trouble removing the dashed line around the rotated header image. I have removed the header image from the atahualpa original template and simply using the logo area to display my header.

However - as you can see on my website: http://www.top10films.co.uk - the dashed lines remain between the header and my clickable nav bar. Any ideas how to remove these lines.

Cheers.