Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

qTranslate conflicts?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 16, 2012, 04:31 AM
OP351net

8 posts · Mar 2012
Porto PORTUGAL
Send a message via MSN to OP351net
qTranslate conflicts?

I'm using qTranslate v2.5.28 to allow two languages on my website. For that purpose, I need to use expressions like:

Quote:
[:en]by %author%, on %date('F jS, Y')%[:pt]por %author%, em %date('j \d\e F \d\e Y')%
where [:en] and [:pt] indicate the start of the respective language version for a specific text.

This used to work in previous versions of Atahualpa but not now with 3.7.3 !! After I make my changes in Atahualpa Theme Options like the one above and I save them I will see only:

Quote:
by %author%, on %date('F jS, Y')%
which means that Atahualpa cleans it up, removing the qTranslate tags !!! Can anyone help????

Last edited by OP351net; Mar 16, 2012 at 04:38 AM.