Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Mailing list/newsletter recommendations.

Old May 31, 2009, 02:53 PM
scrubbs

22 posts · Apr 2009
I need some advice on a good mailing list/newsletter plugin for wordpress. I need the ability to give users and opt-in and out option. I then would like to start sending emails to my subscriber list.

Are there any programs that Atahualpa is built to work with already?

Is anyone already doing this with their blog? If so, can you tell me a little about your setup and what program you are using?

Thanks!
Jeff