Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How do I add a post title icon

Old Jan 21, 2011, 04:30 PM
johannac

36 posts · Dec 2010
How can I add a post title icon?
Old Jan 21, 2011, 05:08 PM
johannac

36 posts · Dec 2010
Also, I donated but I still don't have access to the other forum.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 09:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Are you looking to have a unique icon for each post or a single icon for all posts. Also you should be all set now to access the Gold forum.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 10:29 PM
johannac

36 posts · Dec 2010
Hello,
Just one icon for all posts.
And thank you. You've been very helpful.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 06:10 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Upload your icon to the Atahualpa images folder and put the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts. Of course changing "your_image.png" to the name of your png or jpg (I would suggest a png) and you may have to tweak the padding for your image.
HTML Code:
.post-headline {
background: url('<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/images/your_image.png') no-repeat;
padding-left: 50px;
}
Old May 18, 2011, 06:06 AM
JenShelton68

8 posts · Mar 2011
NJ
Would this be the same process for adding a post divider in the footer? I've added the code to the css changing post-headline to post-footer and of course my image url nothing shows. I'm creating a site for a client can someone help please.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Old May 18, 2011, 04:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
More info please?