Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Right sidebar in middle of content

Old Feb 16, 2013, 01:52 PM
katylove

7 posts · Dec 2011
Right sidebar in middle of content

I was editing my blog, katyloves.com. Made it fixed width, was trying to get my header to stay the same width as content and everything looked okay, I didn't get that to happen exactly, but I was satisfied when I left my house. Came home and something I did apparently took effect after I had shutdown my computer. How do I get my right sidebar back to the right side of my blog? No idea what I did to get it over there.

Thank you!

UPDATE: Apparently I fixed it somehow. Went back and changed a few things I had changed. How do I keep the header fluid with the content of the blog?

Last edited by katylove; Feb 16, 2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Fixed it, extra questions.
Old Feb 16, 2013, 02:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
How about instead of using a header image that is about 1200px by 200px you use just a logo and position with CSS?