Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar not showing on home page only

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 5, 2011, 09:46 PM
AJHackett

15 posts · Mar 2011
Sidebar not showing on home page only

My side bar is not displaying on the home page.
The other pages do display the sidebar.
On the home page only, the gray admin bar at the top of the page does not display.
On the home page only, the footer does not display with the links to "Powered By" are gone, with no links to Wordpress and Atahualpa.
On all other pages all these items do display; the sidebar, the admin bar, the footer.

I've looked at the Appearance settings and they are set correctly to show the sidebar and the "Not show" sidebar box is blank.

Thank you