Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Moved to a new host and all settings are gone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 30, 2012, 07:42 AM
sabine

4 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Moved to a new host and all settings are gone

I just moved my site to a new host and I had 3.7.7 installed.
I exported/imported the XML file and pages do show up but all the theme settings are gone

can someone please help me in easy steps, I'm not very technical and about to pull my hair out.

Thanks