Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Different Icons for Categories (Byline)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 20, 2010, 08:35 AM
ambient

4 posts · Mar 2010
Send a message via ICQ to ambient
Different Icons for Categories (Byline)

Hi,

searched and found nothing.

How to add an icon for each category to show it at the byline in postings, multipage, single-pages etc.?

At this time I can only choose 1 icon (post info items) for every category and it makes no sense to show the same icon for music, smartphones and so on. I want to have different icons.

Thx in advance

Cya
ambient