Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Menu Bar Issue with IE7

Old Mar 12, 2009, 02:12 AM
jyoung

2 posts · Mar 2009
Hi, Flynn,

First of all, thanks for the great theme!

My page menu bar has a problem with IE7, that show a black bar by default until a user click on the black bar. After mouse click on the black bar, then the page menu bar will show up. Firefox and Google Chrom do not have this problem.

Anyone else have the same issue. Please have a look at my site to see the problem.

Thanks!

Jim
Old Mar 12, 2009, 02:57 AM
jyoung

2 posts · Mar 2009
It turn out not really related to the page menu bar. I changed my page menu bar to under the logo area, and whenever the page reload in IE, there is a black bar showing up on the top edge of the page and you have to click the area to clear it out. this makes the top not a good location to put any menu bar because if you do not click that area, you would not know there is a menu bar at all.

This may be a IE bug, but it would be good to fix it in the Theme.