Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Specify height of center content area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 9, 2011, 02:18 AM
OUMomof3

12 posts · Jun 2011
Specify height of center content area

My site is: acleanslateorganizing.com
Atahualpa Vers. 3.6.4
WP 3.2

Looking at the 'pages' such as FAQs, or Contact, you will see that I have specified an overflow with a height of 430px. I would like this to be consistent across the site.

If you see select the blog page, you will see that the multi-page content is extended past the desired 430px.

Clicking on a blog title will return back to the 430px.

I have a feeling that this is an issue in the loop. I have tried moving the height and overflow properties into the CSS, placing it into the center column style but it seems to do the least (other) damage where it is, in the post/page style area.