Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header padding help, Black boxes, frustrating!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 13, 2010, 01:27 PM
kingcolon

2 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Header padding help, Black boxes, frustrating!

okay people, basically the url is: http://matchmaking247.com/unifunds

If you look at the header, it is the right size for the black box, but there is some sort of padding, and it goes down and right, could someone look through the code and let me know what i have to change, i've tried myself through both the header section and the template.

Thanks in advance, this is really frustrating!