Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to Style Content above the Loop???

Old Apr 5, 2011, 03:38 PM
threedogmoon

28 posts · May 2010
NYC
How to Style Content above the Loop???

Hello! A fairly simple question that I have not been able to find an answer for...

My website is http://www.blackpawphoto.com

I manually inserted a text menu in the Style and Edit Center Column - Content Above the Loop. There is also a breadcrumb nav below it.

I want to add a style to the text menu so that it will have a one pixel line below it (between the menu and the breadcrumb nav) But, I don't see where in Atahualpa you can add styling to the sections Content ABOVE the LOOP, The LOOP, and Content BELOW the LOOP. The areas for these sections seem to be only for html or php.

Thanks.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 04:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you gave the HTML a ID or class you can use that is a CSS selector
Old Apr 5, 2011, 04:41 PM
threedogmoon

28 posts · May 2010
NYC
and I would just have to place that CSS in the CSS Inserts section of atahualpa?
Old Apr 5, 2011, 04:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
and CSS you want to add, should go in the 'CSS Inserts' option because it is stored in the database and will be there for future upgrades.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 05:40 PM
threedogmoon

28 posts · May 2010
NYC
Thanks JD! Appreciate it.