Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Extend space logo and the rest / Keep header im from zoom. / Link blogroll as a pag

Old Jan 4, 2011, 04:46 PM
bboobb

6 posts · Dec 2010
Wink Extend space logo and the rest / Keep header im from zoom. / Link blogroll as a pag

Hi to everyone and sorry for my English!

Here's my personal website

Please, how can I:

1. extend the space between logo+header image and the rest of the website?
I would enlarge logo and header images.

2. keep the header images from zooming? I should set my header images to 728x90 px. and the logo to 166x90 px.!

3. prevent by inserting the widget "Link " should be listed my favorites? I almost like a page for my link/blogroll.

Thanks so much!
Old Jan 4, 2011, 06:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
1. You could add height to ATO>Style & edit Header Area>Logo Area: Styling or you could determine a css selector with a tool like Firebug with Firefox and use the appropriate CSS. In other words there is not just one way to do this.

2. I don't know what you mean by zooming

3. I am not sure what you mean here either. If you are talking about having widget visible you will have to add a sidebar. Check out the sidebar sections in the theme option.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 07:04 PM
bboobb

6 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
1. [cut]

2. I don't know what you mean by zooming

3. I am not sure what you mean here either. If you are talking about having widget visible you will have to add a sidebar. Check out the sidebar sections in the theme option.
Thanks Imilesw, but...

2. When header images are enlarged automatically

3. I would have tag-widget visible in a sidebar, but I don't known how to do it: any widget will visible, only if I select "Homepage" in "Sidebar&Widgets"-"Style & configure SIDEBARS"

Thanks so much!
Roberto, my website
Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
You say you want to keep your header images from enlarging but they don't enlarge when I resize the window.

In order to have a widget show you have to have the sidebars visible by checking the boxes for the pages you want them to show on in Style & configure Sidebars.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 06:21 AM
bboobb

6 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
You say you want to keep your header images from enlarging but they don't enlarge when I resize the window.

In order to have a widget show you have to have the sidebars visible by checking the boxes for the pages you want them to show on in Style & configure Sidebars.
ENLARGING IMAGES: However how big should they be in the header image?

WIDGET SHOW: I set "Single Posts" in Sidebars&Widgets\Style&configure SIDEBARS\RIGHT sidebar: Display on:, but "Single Posts" is not visible, please check my website. Why?

Thanks!
Old Jan 10, 2011, 08:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
You make the header images as big as will work for the header size you set.

When I go to a single post I see the sidebar.