Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa and WPMU

Old Mar 18, 2010, 04:27 PM
petertudd

1 posts · Mar 2010
We are using this great theme for a number of blogs using an install of Wordpress Multi User.
However uploaded images do not display.

The image uploads are stored in this directory
/home/wpmu/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/2010/03/image.jpg

and then this directory for another blog
/home/wpmu/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/2010/03/

and this directory for another blog
/home/wpmu/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/2010/03/

and so on

the url for the image that does not display for example from blog "3" is

http://domain.org/files/2010/03/image.jpg

is there something in the theme somewhere that might cause this error because I am using wpmu (word press multi user) not just a single user?
Old Mar 23, 2010, 08:34 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
I have a very similar problem. I'm using Atahualpa also for WPMU. I have one subdomain that will also be using it Hopefully more if I can figure this out.

The image that shows is the image that is one the main site. I'm trying to figure out where to load the new image (just one header) for this site. Since everything seems to be related to the main site how/where does an image go for the blogs?

I did manage to find the images directories but that isn't where the header image goes. I'm at a loss.

Sleenie
Old Mar 24, 2010, 08:06 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Sure hope someone can answer this as i don't want to change themes on the subdomain.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 12:04 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
I have just found that the move from one cpanel to another created a major problem with graphics and some funky re-directs that have cause some major havic. So my problems may go away once that is corrected...here's hoping.