Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to remove the category menu bar from header??

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 13, 2010, 12:15 PM
mackconsult

2 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] How to remove the category menu bar from header??

How do I remove the category menu bar from the header of Atahualpa

WordPress 2.9.2
with Atahualpa 3.4.9

Ref: www.isatrainingfacility.com

On the page above you can see in black text at the bottom of the header "No categories". We don't use categories on the site, so just want to remove the menu bar, but maintain the background color.