Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Hide Comments from Non-Members?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 16, 2009, 06:21 AM
christina

7 posts · Aug 2009
Hide Comments from Non-Members?

Ok, I've been searching for days now for the answer to this, at least one for the novice. In WP forums, some say being able to hide comments on posts from public view is a "theme level" thing. Others say there are plug-ins for this. I have yet to find one that offers a simple installation or instructions for modifying a PHP file that make any sense to a beginner.

Am I looking for something that just doesn't exist?!
I'm using a Hidepost plugin to restrict POSTS to registered members, but the comments under those posts are STILL totally PUBLIC (which I don't want!)

Any ideas? Anyone? Anywhere? Ack!