Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar Text Widgets Form Content Will Not Align in IE

Old Feb 27, 2011, 11:33 AM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
Having problem with IE, FF and Chrome is fine. My inner right sidebar, I have a text widget with a form Listing Manager Sign-Up. The header, labels, and fields will not align property in IE. I have set the sidebar to 260px which is required for the widget but it still does not display properly. Again, this is only in IE. Here is the site. http://realestateraleighdurham.com/

Thanks for any assistance or comments.

MW
Old Feb 27, 2011, 05:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You're going to have to fiddle around with the CSS of the plugin. For instance to change the width of the fields this appears to work.
HTML Code:
#IDX-userLoginPassword, #IDX-userLoginEmail {
width: 130px;
}