Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Change font color in Sidebar Widget current-page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:34 PM
jasonheller

7 posts · Jul 2012
Change font color in Sidebar Widget current-page

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to say that this forum is an incredible resource, and thanks for all of the amazing effort everyone puts in to it.

OK, so I am stuck on a seemingly simple problem. I have trawled the BFA forum as well as elsewhere but haven't found a solution that works for me.

I have a sidebar widget (Flexible Posts Widget) to list my posts in the sidebar. Easy enough to change the color in Style Widgets, but for the life of me I cannot modify the color of the Current Page. Basically I just want the current post title to Change Color when active, in order to not need to use headings or titles within the post itself.

(It is a list of artists, if that makes a difference.)

I have only made a couple of CSS additions and they are for the Page Menu, so shouldn't affect the sidebar at all.

The site is also still under construction so I cannot link to it.
Let me know of that is needed and I will allow access.
Any thoughts woud be appreciated.

Oh, I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.7 (i know.. update) and WP 3.5.1

Thanks in advance.
Jason.