Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] What happened to my WYSIWYG editor

Old May 31, 2010, 07:48 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
When I am writing a post, within my WYSIWYG editor I don't have the standard buttons (for example no links etc), it looks like this:

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/107/wysiwyg.png

Can't find any plugin that I activated for this, is it Atahualpa? How can I get the normal Wordpress WYSIWYG editor?

(Don't know if this is the right category, thought it was the best fit).

Thnx in advance!
Old May 31, 2010, 08:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That has nothing to do with Atahualpa and you can check this by switching temporally to the default theme.

The standard tabs are 'Visual' and 'HTML' so I assume this was from a plug-in. You may want to check and see if any of your plug-in are disabled.
Old May 31, 2010, 10:30 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
Thanks Juggledad. I tried all my plugins, and in the end, it was the To Do List plugin. It said something about being able to use TinyMCE for the To Do List, but what it did too when enabling the plugin is change my standard WYSIWYG editor for posts too (to TinyMCE?). A bit strange because the plugin didn't say anything about that. And I haven't installed TinyMCE! But now it's back to normal...

It still does say WYSIWYG and not VISUAL, but maybe that's a version thing or something..?

Most important, it's back to normal.

Thnx JD!