Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Automatically add new top-level pages even though unchecked in Atahualpa 3.7

Old Sep 4, 2013, 04:20 PM
sstudebaker

24 posts · Dec 2011
I'm trying to add custom home page but it shows up in the menu even though I have not checked "Automatically add new top-level pages". Everything shows there in order of creation and I can't move them.

What should I do? Seems like I don't have control over the menu.

Website is mondaynightfoodball.com
Old Sep 4, 2013, 04:26 PM
sstudebaker

24 posts · Dec 2011
I am attaching menu screenshot as well as how it appears on website

Looks like I can't upload second attachment as not enough room so you will have to go to website to see what is happening - mondaynightfoodball.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-09-04 at 4.21.55 PM.png
Views:	1636
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	2404  
Old Sep 4, 2013, 04:33 PM
sstudebaker

24 posts · Dec 2011
One more thing to notice is that menu is also out of order compared to what shows. Menu setup is

About Us
Article of the Week
Menu of the Week

but shows on site as

About Us
Menu of the Week
Article of the Week
Home page
Old Sep 4, 2013, 05:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In Appearance > Menus do you have the proper theme location checked as in this screenshot.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 05:31 PM
sstudebaker

24 posts · Dec 2011
Brilliant - I don't remember having to do that before. Must be a new thing and I just missed it.

THANK YOU