Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Problem with "Read the full post"-permanent link

Old Apr 22, 2014, 02:30 AM
Szymon9

10 posts · Apr 2014
Problem with "Read the full post"-permanent link

I want my post to show all the words. So i change this value in post subtemplate from the_exerpt to the_content. But after I've done that my post is not showing all the content, but something like in the attached image. I think the answer to this question is in these links:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Read_More
http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/the_content

But I am not a coder, and I have been trying to solve this problem on my own, but it seems like I need some advice from you guys. Could you give me some tips where and which code to edit ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Problem.JPG
Views:	1483
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2548  

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 22, 2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 02:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of WP and Montezuma?
What is the URL?
Have you tried disabling ALL plugins at the same time?
Old Apr 22, 2014, 09:32 AM
Szymon9

10 posts · Apr 2014
Ad.1
WP 3.9
Ad. 2
http://www.projektowaniebim.pl/
Ad.3
I tried it after reading your post. I turned off all of the plug-ins- it didn't help.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:30 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
It looks like you are using the Post Teaser plugin. Deactivate that plugin and you should be able to see the entire post contents.

Please remember to add a link to your site whenever you have a question, it will make it easier to see what is going on.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:16 AM
Szymon9

10 posts · Apr 2014
Yes it was a plugin, the one which should help you customize your start page withe deleting Hello world and messed up my permaling structure.

The page address is
www.projektowaniebim.pl