Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Page linking directly to portfolio site?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 28, 2009, 03:15 PM
Junglefrog

1 posts · Oct 2009
Netherlands
Page linking directly to portfolio site?

I am fairly new to the forum and I haven't found an answer to this question so forgive me if it has been discussed before, but I would like to link one of my pages directly to an outside website (my portfolio website) Is there a way to do this? Maybe it is more a wordpress question... not sure! So the idea is that as soon as someone clicks the page 'portfolio' that they immediately get diverted to my portfolio website. Anyone a suggestion on how to do this?
Thanks