Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.6: broken link to round-gray.gif

Old May 8, 2012, 05:33 AM
tomborec

3 posts · May 2012
Switzerland
[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.6: broken link to round-gray.gif

I have run Google PageSpeed test and discovered a broken link to round-gray.gif (see picture 1). The reason for this was that I have renamed my atahualpa directory to atahualpa376 (see picture 2). The broken link was slowing down loading time.

I have solved this issue in a very straightforward fashion - by creating a new directory atahualpa/images/bullets and copying round-gray.gif there - crude solution that works just fine for now (see picture 3).

May I suggest to solve this issue in a more elegant form with the next update (nothing super urgent).

I really appreciate your great work - donation sent.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_1.JPG
Views:	1114
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1863  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_2.JPG
Views:	1124
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1864  Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_3.JPG
Views:	1138
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1865  
Old May 8, 2012, 05:46 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I'm not quite clear on your issue. Every time I upload a new version of Atahualpa into it's own uniquely named folder the only image files I have to deal with are the ones I have uploaded into one of the theme folders. The image you are talking about should be there.
Old May 8, 2012, 06:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
THIS IS NOT A BUG

If you used one of the 'default' styles, there is CSS using the default name 'atahualpa' in some of the URL's.
HTML Code:
div.widget ul li {
padding: 1px 5px 1px 12px !important;
background: url('/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/bullets/round-gray.gif') no-repeat 0 7px;
}
You need to change this to reflect what you call your atahualpa folder and there should be no problem
Old May 10, 2012, 12:53 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
Not to derail the discussion... but why don't add a "Sticky: Atahualpa 3.7.6 released" topic with changelog, as it was done for all previous versions till 3.7.3?
Old May 10, 2012, 02:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you look at the theme files? there is a change log there
Old May 11, 2012, 06:04 AM
tomborec

3 posts · May 2012
Switzerland
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
THIS IS NOT A BUG

If you used one of the 'default' styles, there is CSS using the default name 'atahualpa' in some of the URL's.
HTML Code:
div.widget ul li {
padding: 1px 5px 1px 12px !important;
background: url('/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/bullets/round-gray.gif') no-repeat 0 7px;
}
You need to change this to reflect what you call your atahualpa folder and there should be no problem
This makes sense. Although for me it is easier to setup a new folder once and forget about the issue forever.
This is the only thing I had to deal with, this theme is so good.