Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Which SEO tags fields can I ignore or get rid of?

Old Jan 7, 2010, 08:43 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
I am confused by the number of tags fields which my blog has and wondered if anyone could tell me which ones are essential/ better for search engine exposure/ and any I can ignore or get rid of. Thanks in advance. Leoni

Atahualpa Page Options
Body Title Single/ Multi Post Pages
Meta Title
Meta Keywords
Meta Description

Custom Fields
bfa_ata_body_title
bfa_ata_body_title_multi
bfa_ata_display_body_title
bfa_ata_meta_description
bfa_ata_meta_keywords
bfa_ata_meta_title