Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Problem with the "Submit Comment" Box

Old Feb 17, 2009, 01:33 AM
lionel1

3 posts · Feb 2009
UK
Hello Everyone,

My name is Lionel, and I'm hoping someone can tell me what I need to do.

My problem is with the "Submit Comment" Box

On the Submit Comment box I can't seem the get the Name and Email boxes to appear.

All I can get is a big Submit Comment box without the enter Name Email and website boxes.

On all other sites I always see the enter Name, Email Address, and website before they are allowed to comment.

Can anyone tell me how to add the enter Name; enter Email address and website, before anyone can submit a comment? Thanks.
Old Feb 17, 2009, 08:26 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You've set the comments to "registered users only". For registered users, Wordpress already knows the name and the email address of everyone, so there should be only the big comment textarea and the submit button, that's normal.

Moving this to the main forum
Old Feb 17, 2009, 10:25 AM
lionel1

3 posts · Feb 2009
UK
Hey, Thanks appreciated!
Old Sep 3, 2009, 04:27 PM
erglebop

9 posts · Jul 2009
I have a similiar problem, though I don't even get the comment box, nada. I've got the allow comments box checked. I unchecked the "have to be registered" box. At the bottom of my blog entry, it says "Leave a Comment", I click that and it goes to another page with my blog entry on it and that's it? no comment box, can't write a thing?

Any help appreciated, I've been noodling on this for hours.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 01:06 AM
lionel1

3 posts · Feb 2009
UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by erglebop
I click that and it goes to another page with my blog entry on it and that's it? no comment box, can't write a thing?
Try installing CommentLuv for Wordpress on your blog. I use it myself and its great. Here is the link: http://comluv.com/download/commentluv-wordpress/