Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

changing text colors over black background

Old Oct 22, 2009, 03:22 PM
mavprod

1 posts · Oct 2009
Hello all,

I'm fairly new to blogging. I had no problem with this theme when I left the background as white. However for a new blog, I set the background to black. I haven't been able to find where to change the header text color for the sidebar areas. So the text headers such as blogroll, categories, archives, meta, recent posts,... are invisible. Can someone tell me where to find that? This new blog has the newest version of the theme which is much different from my other blog.

As for the message posting area, I left that white, but the logged in as and logout text is white.

If anyone can point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Bob
Old Oct 23, 2009, 07:36 PM
writeleft

41 posts · Oct 2009
U.S.
It seems what you are looking to do is style the actual widgets, not necessarily the sidebars. You will find the areas to style Widgets unther the Sidebars and Widgets section of the Atahualpa Theme Options.

I hope this helps.

If this isn't what you are referring to, a link to your site would be helpful.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 02:46 PM
gravlguts

7 posts · Oct 2009
I'm actually in the same boat. I'm trying to change widget title color. I can't find a command/instruction to change widget title color. Background, links, link hover are all easy, but not title.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 02:51 PM
gravlguts

7 posts · Oct 2009
cool - I just figured it out!

sidebars & widgets - style widgets - scroll down to widget title....

add a 3rd line:
color: #666666;

Or whatever color you want and your title is fixed!