Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Placing logo over top of Rotating header images

Old Feb 7, 2011, 07:09 AM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Placing logo over top of Rotating header images

http://batifole.ca/blog/wine-list/
ata 3.6.4 w.p. 3.0.4

I am trying to add the logo overtop of the rotating header images, can you help me?

Also I'm not sure if this is a them issue but changes can take up to 8 hours to be seen, and are not consistent on all pages etc. If you click between the pages you will see what I mean.

Thanks
Old Feb 7, 2011, 09:14 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have a caching plugin installed?
Old Feb 7, 2011, 10:09 AM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
I have Wp-Cache enabled, I believe it comes as a default.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 10:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Your issue with the site not refreshing is probably due to the caching, shut it off and see if that fixes the issue.

As for having the logo over the rotating headers, this works as long as you are not using the fade in/out option. The code that is used to do the fade in/out does not respect the z-index and places the images on top of everything else.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 11:26 AM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
Didn't seem to fix the loading/save issue.

So I can put my logo on top of the rotating images if I turn off fade option. I want the logo to be constant while the photos rotate.

Is that possible?

Thanks very much.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 11:44 AM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
I should also mention the delay in saving changes only seems to effect ATA options. When I change a post or page the changes are made right away.

Thanks