Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Upgrading from Atahualpa 3.4.1 to 3.7.12

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 24, 2013, 05:55 AM
njplaygrounds

5 posts · Apr 2012
Upgrading from Atahualpa 3.4.1 to 3.7.12

Started running into an old problem with post titles, and think it's time to upgrade! So happy that there is a top center widget area now in the new version too, so I just backed up my database, and am almost ready to make the leap! Wanted to know if there was a method to make a move from this old version of Atahualpa to the latest and greatest.

I had searched through the forum, and remember seeing something in the past, but can't locate it. If you can point me on a past thread or just a fresh set of steps it would be greatly appreciated. I have a few html/css inserts, and want to make sure that transfers. Also if i should go through the theme option settings and copy what i had earlier.

Thanks in advance!!!!