Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] All Media Upload Windows display blank white page

Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:36 PM
MediaGuy7

3 posts · Mar 2010
Everything was working great, for the most part and it had been a few days since I tried to upload more images. I've searched all the forums and have tried all the remedies to no avail. I deactivated all plug-ins, reset the theme, tried a different theme, tried accessing the dashboard with a different browser and still the:

Dashboard-Media-Add New: /wp-admin/media-new.php loads a blank white screen,

Dashboard-Media-Library: /wp-admin/upload.php shows the gallery but I ftp'd some images there trying to sort this problem and the new images are not displayed.

Trying to use the upload/insert media functions from inside the post and:
/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=182 displays the border intact but nothing but a blank white screen inside the box.

I'm guessing a file got corrupted somewhere but I have no idea what or where.

Thanks for anyones help with this!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
talk to your Host's tech support and find out if anything has changed
lthey should be able to look for error messages in the logs.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 03:18 PM
MediaGuy7

3 posts · Mar 2010
Hey JD

Thanks for replying, though I'm pretty sure this one's on me not my host. I'm new and have been doing multiple updates and trying new things, through this and other forums' directions. I really thought one of the plug-ins was the problem but I have deactivated them all and that didn't help. I guess I just need to retrace my steps and see what gives. Thanks again!
Wordpress Version 2.9.2 / Atahualpa 3.4.6
Old Mar 31, 2010, 04:38 PM
MediaGuy7

3 posts · Mar 2010
UPDATE: Corrected Problem By Overwriting Hosted WP Files On the Server with My Most Recent Backed Up WP files. Thank Goodness for the back up!