Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Plugins Appearing Above Header

Old Mar 17, 2011, 06:44 PM
Mroz

1 posts · Nov 2010
Plugins Appearing Above Header

Everything looks good on the main page. But when you go to the individual post's permalink, plugins that are meant to show up above or below the post (related posts, like plugin), show up above the header as well as where they are supposed to.

http://www.mattmroz.com/
Old Mar 17, 2011, 07:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
one of your plugins is causing the issue. Deactivate them all and see if it occurs. If it doesn't, activate them one at a time till you find the culprit
Old May 6, 2011, 01:45 AM
matzotti

3 posts · May 2011
Hi,
did you solve the Problem ? I have the same Problem but i can't see your described Problem on your page ?

How did you solve it ? Deactivated the "like"-plugin or what ?

matzotti
Old May 6, 2011, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Deactivate all your plugins then add them back in a couple at a time till you find the problem