Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problems with Sidebar Display in firefox

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 22, 2009, 01:06 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Unhappy Problems with Sidebar Display in firefox

Ok..I may have messed things up. My bullets are not lining up the proper way in Firefox. Everything looks great in IE (which is unusual for me).

What've I've done is create a custom header for each of the text widgets that I've using. (Couldn't get the code mentioned elsewhere here to work) I've had then to add a blank image in between to get some spacing that my client wants in between each text widget.

Could the problem might be the Flexipage widget? I've never had problems before with it but then I've never done it quite like this before.

The best way is to have you look at a test site

I've tried moving the text widgets around but it doesn't seem to help.I have the feeling it (Notice the ebook doesn't have a bullet...it's under the header)may also have something to do with my image headers also. I've notice to get the proper alignment of the images boxes I've had to center all but one and if I don't do a left alignment then it gets moved way to the right.

Any suggestions?