Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

How can I work on new theme / not messing up current theme?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 5, 2012, 07:47 PM
RedCairo

7 posts · Jul 2009
Help How can I work on new theme / not messing up current theme?

I've agree to remake a friend's blog and since I use this Atahualpa awesome-est-theme-ever for all my other personal blogs I'm going to use it for his. But I need to leave his current theme untouched until it's ready. How can I do this? I can't figure out how to preview a theme without having first having selected it for the blog and it's going to take quite a bit of time and previewing, if my experience using the themes on my other sites is any indicator. There's got to be a way, right? Something I just don't know about yet? Would appreciate any advice.

Best,
PJ