Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

font size comments & reply

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 15, 2015, 02:55 PM
emmetje

1 posts · Aug 2015
font size comments & reply

Hi,

I've been trying to change the font size of te 'leave a reply' (among other titles) where people can comment to posts en react onthe comments etc.
I've tried the tips on this forum, but nothing I've tried has worked. I've tried to:
- change the settings in the post&pages area (header and footerboxes)
- insert css (I was'nt sure about which box to put is in, so tried 'em all but none worked)
- style & configure comments
- body, text & links area
- deavctivate the few plugins that I use.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but have no idea what. Anyone who can help?

I'm using atahualpa 3.7.24

Thanx!