Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Various upgrade breaks - incl. top margin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 8, 2014, 08:53 PM
tikk

9 posts · Mar 2011
Various upgrade breaks - incl. top margin

This upgrade has broken a number of appearance elements on my site, and after poking around a bit I'm not sure how to solve.

The biggest problem is the sudden appearance of a largish (25px?) margin between the top of the page and the %logo. Previously the %logo was flushed to the top of the page. I thought, perhaps, that I'd included an html or css insert to accomplish this but I don't see it in that section, which is otherwise intact with the custom inserts I'd previously set. Regardless, I'd like to know how to remove this margin. You can see it here: http://tonyortega.org

The second biggest problem (and perhaps it's related) is that I don't believe the CSS inserts are being recognized. I can see them there in settings, but they're not working so I don't know what's happening. This is especially problematic because I am/was using a CSS insert to position my banner ad, which has now disappeared (I am/was positioning it inside the header image using the Overlay Header Image feature).