Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] 10px space between page menu and center area

Old Feb 13, 2010, 07:50 AM
Mark_

29 posts · Feb 2010
Hi

I have moved my page menu below the header image and want to create a 10px or so space between that and the center content, but can't seem to find where to do it

Can anyone point me in the right direction

Thanks

PS not sure if i should have posted it here or the page menu forum, so if this is the wrong place sorry
Old Feb 13, 2010, 08:58 AM
Mark_

29 posts · Feb 2010
Ok I found it was ATO > Style & edit CENTER COLUMN > Center coumn style i added a bit more padding which was fine, but then in the same section added a border but now the border is tight against the page menu

I tried adding margin-top: 20px; but that doesn't seem to work

any ideas?
Old Feb 13, 2010, 10:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why not use one of the menubar's and give it a 10px width? You can style the two differenty and use either as often as you want.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 11:29 AM
Mark_

29 posts · Feb 2010
Ah never thought of that, has done the job was just weird the margin property didn't seem to work

Thanks juggledad