Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Coloring the theme.

Old Dec 29, 2009, 06:28 AM
WiiFan2012

8 posts · Dec 2009
I have a site that has a black background and would like to color the background color to black and the text, white; so it blends in with my site.

Please direct me to what options to change.

Thanks for the help!
Old Dec 29, 2009, 06:54 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Because of the power of Atahualpa there is not one place you go to change the "background" color. If you go to the Body, Text & Links section you can set overall background but depending on how other styling areas are set this may affect them as well. What I did was set up an ATA site and started looking through all the settings and trying various ones to see what they did. It's more than just selecting a background color and infinitely more flexible.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 09:10 AM
WiiFan2012

8 posts · Dec 2009
Hey! I know you from my other post. Thanks for the tips about the color. If you want to see what I mean by blend in, go to my site. (some links don't work yet...) My site is my username and its a .com.

Thanks again!
Old Dec 29, 2009, 09:34 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What you want is really just a matter of going into the various style areas in Atahualpa and setting the background color to #000000 and the text to #ffffff.