Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] category page list...display images too?

Old Jun 21, 2009, 04:12 AM
joshimotions

2 posts · Jun 2009
Hi,
first: great theme!
My Problem.
If i put a Image/Picture in a Article, i will see it, on Homepage and at singlepage. (called per link).
If i call a category-list (link), all articles of the category will be displayed...that true and ok.
But there are no images.
How can i show images in category list too?

thanks
joshi
Old Jun 21, 2009, 09:56 AM
joshimotions

2 posts · Jun 2009
OK, solved...i am stupid
Itīs realy one of the great Backend-Configuration (Theme-Options) Features!
Found it by playing with this great theme!

Thanks!