Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Widgets Page Not Working

Old Dec 16, 2009, 01:07 PM
flawlessshine

8 posts · Dec 2009
Atahualpa 3.4.4 w/ 660 px fixed width and side bars turned off for all pages including static frontpage (CMS site), except blog post page that has right sidebar turned on with 200 px width.

I have the side bar showing on page, but when I go to widget page to add widget - I can NOT drag any
widgets to right side bar or right inner side bar. The left side bar control is always open and willing on widgets page.

http://vitaverde.us/insights/ is blog post page that will not allow any widgets to be added. I deleted the default recent posts, blog roll, and meta from right side bar by editing footer.php page etc.

Anyone have a place to start in fixing the widget page so that it will allow me to add widgets to right side bar on insights page ??? Did I configure Atahualpa wrong?
Old Dec 16, 2009, 03:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try disabling your plugins - and check your PHP version (good plugin to use for this is wp security scan - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...n/screenshots/)