Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Problems with the Width of the Submenus

Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:18 AM
Carme

60 posts · May 2012
Brighton
Send a message via Skype™ to Carme
[SOLVED] Problems with the Width of the Submenus

Hi,

I have a sub menu and I changed the width form the Sub Menus from ATO, MENU1, Width Sub Menus. I set up the width in the minimum number it allows me to do which is 7
But my sub menu appears much bigger than that , much longer than the word inside and longer than the menu.
I try to figure it out what is the reason trying to use firebug, but because it's a sub menu I can't do it

Any help will be welcome

The site is http://www.veter.karmeba.com/ and the submenu is below Contacte

Thanks in advance
Carme
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can override the width if you copy that CSS and add it in the CSS Inserts.
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.sub-menu, div#menu1 ul.sub-menu ul, div#menu1 ul.rMenu-ver, div#menu1 ul.rMenu-ver ul {
    width: 7em;
}
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:39 AM
Carme

60 posts · May 2012
Brighton
Send a message via Skype™ to Carme
It works, Great !!!
thank you very much!!!

carme