Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

How to check if input in fields are the same

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 5, 2011, 02:27 AM
Zenman

24 posts · Feb 2011
Options How to check if input in fields are the same

Hi there,

I work with CF7 and it is really great. I like the option to send a confirmation-email to the mail-address the subscriber filled out (mail(2)-option).

I need an extra check for this option though. If a subscriber made a typo filling out there email-address, then they never receive their confirmation-mail. What I need is this:

I want the subscriber to fill out their email-address twice and compare the two inputs to make sure the email-address has no typo in it.

What code do I need to check wether the two email-formfields have the exact same input?