Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] problems with lightbox 2 plugin

Old Aug 18, 2012, 04:06 PM
aviatom

8 posts · Oct 2011
sw florida
"fishpondbuild.com" is one of my sites, wp3.4.1, atahualpa 3.6.6, lightbox 2 works as it should. I'm rebuilding another site of mine "stufftomsdone.com" using wp3.4.1 and atahualpa 3.7.7 this one has the problem. any lightbox type of plugin that I have installed does the same thing (opens another page, another click on the image, opens the lightbox effect). I want the lightbox to open on the same post or page, like on the pond site. at the moment both sites have "wp lightbox 2" plugin installed and activated. if anyone has an idea I'd sure like to hear it. thanks

Last edited by aviatom; Aug 18, 2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: to explain a little clearer
Old Aug 18, 2012, 05:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Make sure the image is set to "File URL" and not "Attachment Post URL"
Old Aug 18, 2012, 05:41 PM
aviatom

8 posts · Oct 2011
sw florida
I'm not sure what you mean, I'll look into it. on the fish site, I simply use the upload feature and all is fine. thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. almost forgot, the images ot stufftomsdone are only tests

Last edited by aviatom; Aug 18, 2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: clarify
Old Aug 18, 2012, 07:07 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just look at an an image dialog and you will see three choices. The two I mentioned and "None" for the link.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 07:39 PM
aviatom

8 posts · Oct 2011
sw florida
larry, I really am looking for this, but can't seem to find it.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 07:57 PM
aviatom

8 posts · Oct 2011
sw florida
Larry, you rock with help from people like you I can excersise the brain, not get pissed and quit. Alot of this stuff I con work through pretty easily, but then there is the stupid, little, obvious stuff I don't see thanks for your help, I'm way too tired tonight, but count on a donation tomorrow. Thanks Tom