Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

love the theme but Pages link to RSS...?

Old Apr 21, 2009, 08:45 AM
tokyoterri

Hi Flynn: I'm going to use the site for clients starting tomorrow, but there's something I need your helpl with as soon as you can.

my site is: www.modernmediajapan.com

When I click the Services, Work or About pages, they usually link to RSS feeds now, not to the page as it should be. This is true in Firefox and in Flock.

I've been using Firebug to try to figure out what's wrong, but I am not a real coder, and I'm very much hoping that you'll be able to let me know. It's midnight here in Tokyo, but if you're able to post the solution, I can fix it in the morning.

Thanks so much!

best,
Terri
Old Apr 21, 2009, 11:31 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Try updating your permalinks by clicking Save again at Site Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks.

Check your .htaccess file, google for Wordpress .htaccess and compare if yours looks like the default one

Check if you have any kind of RSS or redirection plugin installed.

Try disabling plugins one by one to track it down.
Old Apr 21, 2009, 11:37 PM
tokyoterri

thanks Flynn, I'll try all of that.

If I want to get in touch re: a small project, what's the best way to reach you?

or, you can email me: tokyoterriATgmail.com

thanks - I'll let you know what happens!

Terri