Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Lost Some CSS Styling with 'Post Tiles' Plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 30, 2013, 12:56 AM
MsShona

9 posts · Aug 2013
Red face [SOLVED] Lost Some CSS Styling with 'Post Tiles' Plugin

Great theme! I downloaded it yesterday and I've been having fun configuring it ever since (going through a whole site revamp...so for now it's been mainly back-end stuff).

I opted for a static home page. I want a more visual look, so I've been trying out grid and gallery navigation layouts. I really like the Post Tiles plugin in that it is free and does what I am looking for. However it messes with the CSS styling of the theme. For example, the dual colored titles are gone, the arrows in the breadcrumb bar, the graphics about the menu...etc.

Anyone have something similar occur? Any ideas on how to to troubleshoot to see where the conflict is coming from?

Here's the link to the homepage of my site - shows the problem. CSS styles work fine on the rest of the site.