Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Please Help, I can't find the code:

Old Dec 4, 2009, 12:10 PM
itbloke

14 posts · Sep 2009
Primrose Hill, London
Send a message via MSN to itbloke Send a message via Yahoo to itbloke Send a message via Skype™ to itbloke
If you do one thing, IE remove a plugin and you site go's down and you have done nothing else, then it can only be the plugin, so not a tale a fact, now I just have to repair the damage it has done, and I am back running, so in retrospect it is quod erat demonstrandum, don't listen to any advice to un-install a plugin that has caused a problem until such time as you have checked it's code, had I done this then I would not be in this situation now,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes ~ Ashe Medforth.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 12:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
not to toss a wrench into the works, but it's still broke when I look at it. The whole page is not showing up.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 04:59 PM
itbloke

14 posts · Sep 2009
Primrose Hill, London
Send a message via MSN to itbloke Send a message via Yahoo to itbloke Send a message via Skype™ to itbloke
Greetings again, Old Chap

Yer sorry took about an hour or so to get to the bottom off the mess, but we have it fixed now and for no fee at all, strange, but howzat, and it came to light that it was removing the plugin as you had suggested that had caused all the mess, but ho hum fixed now,

We now have another one of this forums highly knowledgeable members on the case, so hey thanks chap you are a real gent and really know what your doing as regards Word Press, so we will be rebuilding from scratch over the weekend, while we have the chance.

However I would like to this opportunity to thank you very much for your efforts in attempting to help even it they where totally unsuccessful, it was truly a brave stab at it, on your part and I assure you that I am truly grateful.

Anyway it just goes to show that the open source, all for free philosophy of Word Press is not only alive a kicking but actually thriving, amongst those trying actually trying to corrupt this worthy concept.

So I would like to say a massive thank you to this forum for helping keep the free support for all dream well and truly alive and also for the highly expert advise that I eventually found that managed to diagnose and corrected the problem once I finally managed to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes all, Dr. Ashe Medforth. IT Bloke - London........
Old Dec 4, 2009, 08:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm glad you solved your problem and have learned something.

Everyone should remember to do a database backup before doing any major changes to their system, be it upgrading WordPress, Atahualpa or adding in a new widget without having tested it in a testbed.

Hopefully anyone who reads this will benefit from your expreience