Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Plugin compatability and thumbnail layout

Old Sep 16, 2011, 05:01 PM
lightforms

9 posts · Sep 2011
Hi

I'm pretty close to handing over some money for your tool on the whole it looks great and for someone like myself who knows what they want but not how to get there, I think this would be a great tool.
A couple of questions though. Can I add CSS styling to plugins? I want to use a slider plugin and I also use contact form 7 on a couple of websites both of which I want to add my own CSS to.

Also I want to design up something similar to the gallery theme is this type of layout possible with themeframe? Heres a link to what I mean. http://upthemes.com/demo/?theme=gallery

Thanks D
Old Oct 3, 2011, 07:27 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can style plugins by adding custom CSS manually, it would at least not be harder than with a lightweight hand coded theme.

With Themeframe's CSS inspector you can only style all widgets in a particular widget area.

However to the best of my knowledge there is no comparable tool or theme where you could do what you mean in a visual way.

As mentioned above, you can do this manually, and most likely easier than in a typical Premium Theme or Framework, because the themes created by TF are lightweight and easy

As for the theme: You could design that theme except for the full width footer. Full width header and footer are coming in the next version, within October 2011
Old Oct 14, 2011, 07:50 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn

As for the theme: You could design that theme except for the full width footer. Full width header and footer are coming in the next version, within October 2011

That's great news, Flynn

Just what I need!

Much appreciated with thanks in advance!