Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Updated to 3.3.3 and Home page is not loading right

Old May 27, 2009, 08:22 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to WebWeaver
Hello-

This theme rocks! I updated to 3.3.3 and featured content gallery has started to work and everything else from 3.3.2 is there!

The only problem is that on the Home Page, the header image is not showing up and the formatting in the Page NavBar is also different than the other pages.

Any clues?

Thanks!
-WebWeaver
http://catswebweave.com/mstone
Old May 28, 2009, 05:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Is the header image a picture of a gaseous nebula?? cause I see an image
as for the menus (above and below the image) you have different styles applied to them. Check the two sets of options in ATO-> Page Menu Bar vrs ATO -> Category Menu Bar

For example, in one you have Transform set to uppercase, on the other you have none
Old May 28, 2009, 05:37 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to WebWeaver
It took a while for it to load from the server, I guess. Thanks, JuggleDad!

-WebWeaver