Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Removing Tags below the Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 13, 2011, 09:23 PM
GILSAN

45 posts · Mar 2010
Madeira Island - Portugal
Removing Tags below the Post

I decided to remove the tags below the posts from www.dehumidifierreviews.us and leaving behind only the following:
Date | Category: | Leave a comment | Edit this post

I did it by going to ATO » Post & Pages » Edit POST/PAGE INFO Item » and removing %tags-linked('Tags: ', ', ', ' | ')% from FOOTER: Homepage, FOOTER: Multi Post Pages and FOOTER: Single Post Pages

I did it because it looks better from my personal point of view, looks less cluttered, but my question is;

Is this a good or bad idea in terms of SEO or in terms of Google indexing my site. Will it do more harm than good? Your professional advice would be highly appreciated